Southern Smoke Financial Assistance

  • -Longer application, will require 3 pay stubs, proof of rent (I used a copy of my lease), proof of utilities (you can download a copy of your current COA utility bill to your computer)
  • -Does not specify what the grant amount will be
  • -Requires a "statement of need." Be as specific as you can, I wrote a longish paragraph
  • Click Here for more information